Monday, November 14, 2011

New Member!

Everyone please welcome our Drummer: Raizen Haltia to the family!!


He is an old friend of mine... I met him out in the forest one day. He was shooting at targets with a weapon, and I joined him.
We didn't talk at first, we just enjoyed the nature and the sound of the weapons destroying the targets.
After a little while I told him my name and he informed me that he was a drummer.
I told him to expect a contact from me in the future.
Lately I sent him a hand written letter in the mail, something you don't really recieve now a days... ^,..,^
And he showed up for the date listed in the letter.
In the end all is well and ABADDON is growing more and more everyday.

We have very big plans for the future, but we need your help! 頑張ります。 ganbarimasu.
So please spread the word about the world of ABADDON.

Next goal is to get ABADDON facebook page to 5,000 likes...
gogogogogo share share share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment