Monday, November 21, 2011

Video and new surprise.

Konbanwa!!

Sorry for my absence and slow writing lately.
But we are very busy!

We are making all the plans and working on the locations for the music video.
The ideas and plans are coming along very well, and at the moment I am satisfied with how the result should come out in the end.

On December 3rd we will have a new surprise for you!
Of course it's not music, because as you already know we will show that on Christmas. (December 25th)
ごめんなさい!

But it will be very good anyways.
Our surprises are always nice aren't they?


I'm also working on a 3rd secret thing at the moment, not yet confirmed but I'm working on it.
If everything goes well I will tell you about that also!

Ok I should get back to work now...

byeeeeee!!!!!!! ^,..,^

5 comments:

  1. Again I wait patiently. Though I'm getting fidgety. Haha! The anticipation is wearing on me. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, tell us about it soon.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, Ayakashi. lol I like a little excitement added into my mundane life. And that little face is priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that your Fans can wait.
    You do your Job.
    Nice work. I really respect that.

    ReplyDelete